Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hey... we all need a good simple read sometimes.


I just thought I would through out this random book that I am reading for the 3rd time (twice during my first pregnancy). Baby Catcher: Chronicles of a Modern Midwife by Peggy Vincent is a great book to read during pregnancy or whenever. It is super well written, informative, and encouraging without being a "how to" book which I currently fill my time with. It is nice to put down some of my more directive or instructional books and end the night of reading with this one because it is no fuss. You can enjoy the book almost from a fictional standpoint and just enjoy Peggy's great story telling ability. From her earlier years to the end of her career this book has kept me coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment