Friday, March 2, 2012

Got myself a Doula

Today I met with a wonderful young woman named Emily Johnson who is a part-time doula. While she hasn't been working as a doula for a long time I feel that her desire to serve woman and obvious ability to reach outside herself will make her a wonder addition to any one's special day. I am super excited about her after our visit and I know she will add great value to my labor and delivery. She is Christian with similar beliefs (which I feel is important) and seems super cool, too. We are planning to meet again as I draw closer to Aaron's birthday and I am just excited knowing that by building a supportive team to be with me during this time I am that much closer to a easy, drama free birth.

http://doulaemily.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment